General Foreman - Civils
This position has already been filled!
Job Type: Civil & Road Construction
Location: United Kingdom,City of London
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Contact: Katie Peachy
Contact telephone: 0208 522 8888
Date Placed on Website: 30 November 2011
This Carmichael client is a highly respected Main Contractor whose portfolio is expanding rapidly. They require a General Foreman to join there team to work on a a variety of civil engineering projects across London and the South East of England.
The projects include, road improvement schemes, bridge refurbishments, station upgrades etc.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- To organise and supervise the direct and subcontract resources
- Plan and review works are carried out in accordance with the authorised method statements and risk assessments
- Account that no work starts without an authorised risk assessment and method statement
- Review that daily records are kept for work performed
- Verify daily checks of plant and equipment are carried out, and recorded as necessary
- Account for HSE regulations being adhered to
- Produce and review orders via computer system